Man on Wireless

I have a radio show. I post mp3s of it here.

Thursday 24 June 2010

After School World Cup Special: Gooooaalllllll!

I've got World Cup Fever this week. Well, I say this week. Once more URF conspired against me last week, and cut off the stream to my show about a third of the way through. Dedicated broadcaster that I am, however, I returned yesterday to provide the remainder of the promised tunes and footy related ramblings. So, please enjoy a hour and a bit of disjointed World Cup chat and uniformly magnificent music from the tournament's host continent, Africa.

After School Special: Week Fifteen



1. The Bhundu Boys -- Chitaunhike
2. Sir Victor Uwaifo & His Melody Maestros -- Osalobua Rekpama
3. Mahotella Queens -- Unculo Kawupheli
4. The Mercury Dance Band -- Kai Wawa
5. The Four Brothers -- Uchandifunga
6. Udokotela Shange Namajaha -- Sobabamba
7. Irene And The Sweet Melodians -- Phelaviki
8. Popular Cooper & His All Beats Band -- Arraino
9. The Ogyatanaa Show Band -- You Monopolise Me
10. Umahlathini Nabo -- Qhude Manikiniki
11. Mgababa Queens -- Akulaiwa Esoweto

No comments:

Post a Comment